1. Object and Information about the owner.
Fundación 16 de 24 focus its activity on training and disseminating culture among young people and women in different fields, encouraging artistic activity and participation of women in economic and political life and promoting patronage as value for the development of the society. Also, Fundación 16 de 24 cooperates with other foundations in the development of their activities.
2. Website Use.
The Website is made available to the public for informative purposes. Particularly, it contains information about the goals and different activities organized by Fundación 16 de 24. The User may contact to Fundación 16 de 24 in order to participate as a volunteer and may carry out sporadic or periodical donations to support the activities developed by Fundación 16 de 24.
If the User chooses to make periodic donations but prefers not to use direct debit, Fundación 16 de 24 will send an email to remind his/her preference a few days before the end of the indicated period, although the actual realization of the donation depends solely on the User’s will, who is not bound by his/her previous choose.
Made the donation, the User will receive an accreditation certificate via email.
4. Payment means.
Both specific and periodic donations made by the User through the website may be paid through the following payment means:
- Card payment. Payment is carried out through an external gateway, so Fundación 16 de 24 does not access to User’s banking information. In particular, payment can be made via Banca March virtual POS.
- Direct debit. The User may indicate its bank account number in a gap provided to that extent. Fundación 16 de 24 will execute the charges determined by the User with the periodicity indicated. According to Regulation (UE) 260/2012, the User that choose direct debit as payment mean should perform the actions described in the previous paragraph.
In case the User chooses to pay donations through direct debit, obligations introduced by Regulation (EU) 260/2012 should be followed. Therefore, when the User chooses this mean, he/she will be requested to fill an application, which is made available on this link and whose aim is to authorize Fundación 16 de 24 to begin collection and to authorize User’s bank entity to accept the charges. Once the form is completed, the User must send the form to Fundación 16 de 24, who will not be legitimized to make the appropriate bank charges otherwise.
5. User obligations.
The User undertakes to comply with the following:
- Not to use images, videos, graphics, comments, documents or other information or content published on the Website for other purposes than its simple visualization.
- To provide current, accurate and truthful personal information and to inform about changes that may occur in it.
- To safeguard private area passwords diligently, and not to give or disclose them to third parties.
- To refrain from conducting any action that could be considered a violation of intellectual property rights owned by Fundación 16 de 24 or by third parties.
- To refrain from entering on the Website any software that could cause damage or alterations in its proper functioning.
- To refrain from using the Website and, particularly, information of any kind obtained through it to send advertisement or communications with direct marketing or any other commercial purposes.
- To refrain from carrying out any conduct that may be harmful to Fundación 16 de 24 interests or contrary to law, morals or public order.
The User is the sole responsible for the access to the Website and the risks arising from its use. Fundación 16 de 24 does not guarantee the continued availability of the Website, its safety or the absence of anomalies.
If a User considers that any of the contents included on the Website or on linked websites are inadequate or contrary to the rights or interests of others, he/she may communicate it to Fundación 16 de 24 through the email address email@example.com.
In order to ensure the security and confidentiality of User’s personal data, Fundación 16 de 24 has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures designed to mitigate the risk of alteration, loss or unauthorized access by third parties, in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007.
The User can exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition sending a communication accompanied by a copy of an identity document to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Cookies Policy.
The Website uses own and third-party cookies that are necessary to allow the User to enjoy all the functionality and to track and control his/her navigation. Cookies are small text files installed on the User’s browser and used to register his/her activity on the Website, allowing a more fluid and custom navigation and enabling additional features such as viewing videos or interactive graphics or accessing to the private area.
The User can set his/her browser to reject cookies, lock them and, where appropriate, eliminate them. The User may also refuse to its installation in the moment he/she access to the Website, according to Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July. However, some of the features of the Website require the installation of cookies to function correctly, so User navigation may be limited in case of no acceptance.
Cookies installed by the Website are listed in the chart below:
To develop usage statistics, cookies are used in order to identify recurrent visitors and more interesting contents. User’s information may be used for evaluations and statistical calculations on anonymous data, and to ensure continuity of the service or to make improvements.
These cookies are necessary to customize the website for each User.
This social network uses its own cookies to allow functionalities as “Like” or “Share”.
This Company needs to install its own cookies to allow payments and donations through its gateway.
9. Intellectual property.
All name domains, trademarks, graphics and logos appearing on the Website are owned by Fundación 16 de 24 or third parties, and can not be exploited without the express written consent of its owner.
Moreover, all content, among which are included as example: texts, videos, graphics, computer graphics, images, databases or look and feel of the Website are exclusively owned by Fundación 16 de 24 or third parties, so the User is not authorized to carry out any act of exploitation of them.
The use of the Website or the registration process does not implies a transfer of intellectual property rights owned by Fundación 16 de 24 or third parties to the User. Acts of reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, making available or otherwise exploitation of such assets are expressly prohibited.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.